Tuesday, February 12, 2013



In celebration of Little Larry's first birthday on Friday, I thought I would give you a photo montage of my little buddy.

**DISCLAIMER**

If you've never seen the "Mr. Peepers" sketch on Saturday Night Live from the mid to late nineties this may not be funny to you.

There's a face this momma could love! Just precious.

He loves to give kisses.

Okay, so the pictures above are not really my kid. Shocker, right? But recently, he's done a new thing where he clings to us like he's a little monkey, throws half eaten food when he tires of it, and is constantly giving open mouthed kisses.  Basically, he's the most beautiful and wonderful boy ever. I can hardly believe a year has flown by; it has gone by so quickly that I'm beginning to wonder if I was even awake for it! Happy early first birthday to the happiest and brightest boy I know. I'll take all the sloppy kisses you'll give me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment